Call it a comeback


Do what we do

Sorry for the super long absence. Started a new jobby job and wanted to give them 110% right off the bat. I can dial that back down to 99%, leaving the ever so valuable 1% for you guys… and ladies in the house.

Let talk process for a sec.
Wherever you go, whatever you do, there’s a process for getting stuff done, right? And that process is living, breathing and changing ever so slightly from project to project. Here are a few things to help you feel good about the work you’re doing:

1. Provide input about the process. Vent about what you like… and what you think needs to be tweaked (be nice).

2. Even if you don’t like it, you MUST live by it. It’s the only thing keeping you sane (don’t quote me on that).

3. Go back to #1 and repeat.

My last piece of process advice: question everything and leave nothing to question.

later…

Chad

Advertisements

Speak your mind

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s